A basket for toys with their own hands: a master class
The problem of storing toys worries every parent, and it can be solved in stages. The main thing - to teach the child to order, using a personal example, and not become attached to things that have ceased to bear the benefit. Unnecessary, but whole and working toys, so that they do not accumulate, children should get used to give to other children, and broken ones - to repair or throw away. It is important that the child himself decides which time to get rid of which doll or type of toy, and what item still causes him emotions, because he is not ready to part with him.
Organization of space in the nursery
Having examined the things in the children's room and getting rid of unnecessary things, parents with the child should think about how to properly organize the space so that it is comfortable and beautiful. Cleaning should bring joy, not turn into a routine. By participating in restoring order with mom and dad, the kid will begin to perceive this process as a game and will take care of cleanliness on his own.The storage area for toys is separated from the workplace - this will help children not to be distracted during classes. In the playing area it is important to leave enough space for activity.
Storage containers and baskets
It is convenient to store toys in multi-colored signed containers and boxes on open shelves so that the child knows exactly where everything is and can quickly find any thing. If you systematize toys and properly distribute them, the baby will be easier to remove them into place. For this purpose, you can make roomy textile organizers and baskets for toys with your own hands from fabric. Such chests are easy to decorate and provide unusual labels.
How to make a basket for toys with their own hands: a master class
For the manufacture of textile baskets for storing toys, you can use unnecessary shreds, for example, from old jeans, and other natural materials. Do not be afraid to mix different colors and textures. Combine different fabrics, and then the usual organizer will become part of the decor of the children's room.
The easiest way to make a basket for toys with your own hands - with the help of a furniture stapler and a piece of linoleum.
- From the linoleum cut a rectangle of the desired size - it will be the side of the basket. On it from the fabric we cut out two parts of the sidewall with an allowance.
- The rectangle is rolled up into a cylinder, the edges are joined with a stapler.
- The diameter of the bottom can be calculated by the size of the sidewall or circle the bottom of the cylinder, putting it vertically on the fabric. We make two blanks of fabric and one of linoleum.
- We sheathe the bottom with a cloth.
- We make a case, stitching fabric rectangles, and stretch them onto the frame. The bottom is sewn by hand. A basket for toys, made with your own hands, is ready.
Instead of the frame, you can use a thick wire or a wire bent in the form of a spiral. A toy basket made with your own hands will be easier and more convenient to move around the room, but will retain its shape.
Basket of fleece or terry cloth
There are other options for making accessories for storing toys. They can be made, for example, from fleece. Any other fabric will do. Matter for work will need a lot, about 4 meters. From additional materials and tools you need eyelets, a hammer for them, denim thread and 2 pins.
Let's start creating a basket for toys with your own hands:
- We cut the fabric into strips 15 cm wide and stretch them so that the edge is wrapped inside, winding each strip into a separate ball for convenience.
- Fasten the ends of three bands with a pin and begin to weave a tight pigtail, sewing pieces of fabric to the ends that ended.
- We put the finished braid spiral, forming the bottom of the basket, and then sew it with denim. We move from the center in a circle, collecting edges.
- Having formed the bottom, it rises to the side, adjusting the bending of the pigtail manually, creating a smooth transition.
- Sewing a scythe in height, we make the sidewall. We hide the edge. We separately make pens.
- With the help of eyelets make holes for handles, insert them, securing the bundle. The same way you can make a cover.
Do not need to sew a basket for toys with your own hands round. Square organizers in the form of boxes and boxes even more convenient. If you use American, Japanese or South Korean cotton to create them, you can get a bright accessory for storing very high quality.So that the basket does not crease and keeps its shape well, the walls are additionally strengthened with dulerin. The handles are made of dense material: they must withstand a large load and not come off if the child wants to move his toys.
Making a square basket: master class
Before you sew a basket for toys with your own hands, we determine the dimensions of the product and prepare the material. In addition to fabric and dublerin, you need a cardboard and a glue gun to make the bottom.
- Cut two identical squares out of the material and remove one square from each edge to form a cruciform blank.
- We make the same billet of dublerin.
- Then we fold the first square diagonally and sew along the outer edges, facing out.
- We open the fabric and stitch the remaining sides.
- We attach dublerin to the second square and flush it face down. There should be two “cubes” without one side. It is better to use a denser and more durable fabric for the lining than for the outside.
- Apply glue to the cardboard blank of the bottom and put it into the outer "cube".
- We insert the second cube and start processing the edges of the basket: we fill them in, fix them with pins and pick them up manually. It remains to flash the edge and make the handles. Additionally, you can make labels by writing on them, what toys are inside, or making photos of them. A basket for toys with your own hands is made!
These simple ideas on the organization of the space of the children's room are sure to help restore order and facilitate cleaning. It is only necessary to remember that children imitate adults, and it is best to accustom them to cleanliness by personal example. A bright and unusual baskets for storing toys will surely help to bring comfort and harmony to your home!