"Berlin" salad: we'll show you how to cook!
"Salad" is usually understood as a mixturecrushed products, flavored with aromatic dressing. This dish, as a rule, is served at the beginning of the meal. His goal - to cause an appetite and adjust the person to eat. "Berlin" salad copes with this mission easily.
If you order a "Berlin" salad in a restaurant or cafe, then the waiter is likely to bring a dish, prepared according to the following recipe.
For 300 grams of ham: 2 boiled eggs, 1 cucumber, 1 sweet Bulgarian pepper, 100 grams of hard cheese, a little greens and mayonnaise.
The dish is prepared approximately like this:
- Grate the cheese on a grater, and cut the remaining products into cubes.
- Mix the ingredients in a salad bowl, sprinkle with herbs and season with mayonnaise.
Such a "Berlin" salad can be served immediatelythe table. He does not need time to brew or soak. You can cut the products randomly (as you like). But a much more elegant "Berlin" salad will turn out if ham and cucumber cut into thin strips. From the green, it is best to take dill and parsley.
The number of products can be changed depending on thefrom taste predilections. Fans of vegetable dishes should take a little less ham and cheese. And those who follow their figure mayonnaise can use "purely symbolically." This salad is quite high-calorie and nutritious, so it can even be used as an independent dish.
Dish with Boiled Meat
The classic way, of course, is good, but there are alsoother options. You can prepare a "Berlin" salad with beef. The recipe will be slightly different. For such a salad, you need 250 grams of boiled beef, a pair of onions, 1 tomato, 1 sweet Bulgarian pepper, a few basil leaves and 200 grams of green peas. In addition, you will need vinegar, vegetable oil, salt, sugar and black pepper for cooking refills.
Ingredients were more, but the way of cooking remained the same:
- Cut meat and tomato slices, and pepper - cubes (previously it must be freed from seeds).
- Onion is best chopped with rings or half rings. So it will be much more aesthetic. Then put the cut into a mixture of vegetable oil, salt, vinegar and sugar and hold it for about 20 minutes.
- All the prepared products are put in one bowl and mixed lightly.
- Basil tear your hands and sprinkle them on top of the prepared mixture.
- Now you need to make a fill for the salad. To do this, take the same amount of vinegar and oil, and then add sugar, pepper and salt. To water a fragrant mix it is necessary only before serving.
Fantasy with sausage
This salad is very popular. Many housewives gladly prepare it, and each tries to make its "zest" in a standard recipe. Very good is the salad "Berlin" with sausage. Of the abundance of options you can choose the easiest. For him, only 400 grams of cabbage, 300 grams of sausage, 200 grams of mayonnaise, 2 cucumbers, lettuce leaves and a little peanut will be needed.
The cooking process begins with the cutting of products:
- All components finely chop. Cabbage is usually taken white, but you can take Peking. Sausage is better to use smoked. But if in the refrigerator her supplies are exhausted, then boiled or even sausages are quite suitable.
- Prepared ingredients to water mayonnaise and mix lightly.
- Put the mouth-watering mixture on the lettuce leaves and sprinkle with roasted peanuts.
To the prepared dish, you can add a little grated carrots. It will not spoil the taste, but will make it more piquant. Lettuce leaves can simply be torn by hand and added to the total mixture.
Unusual vegetable culture
Initially, a dish was considered a salad,It is made exclusively from vegetable components. Variants of mixtures and fragrant fillings were very diverse. The main thing is that the dish is juicy, appetizing and useful. For such purposes, a salad
At first glance, this is an ordinary vegetable culture. A little kochanchik with yellow-green friable, slightly oily leaves looks quite unattractive. This miracle grows from a common seedling in just 1.5-2 months. But this time is enough to make it possible to become a real pantry of taste and useful properties.
Lush leaves of yellow salad can be usedboth for decoration and as an independent dish. Juicy, slightly sweet in taste, they contain a huge amount of carotene, iodine, various macro elements and therefore are excellent antioxidants. And the abundance in the chemical composition of vitamins B, C, E allows you to give any dish a very necessary tonic property.