Coconut oil is your personal cosmetologist and doctor
Long before the tenacious fingers of world cosmetology corporations, they scooped up the industry of female beauty and introduced synthetic preparations and artificial methods of skin and hair care, only natural remedies reigned in this market: tinctures, extracts, extracts, oils.
Coconut oil has always been among the first and effective. The amazing properties of the product helped the skin to become soft and soft, and hair - smooth, silky, elastic. Now it is very popular among lovers of natural care. In the article I will tell you how it is useful and how to use it properly at home.
The benefits and harm of coconut oil
- Nourishes, moisturizes, tones, creates a protective film that reduces the negative effects of ultraviolet radiation.
- Promotes the regeneration of skin and hair.
- It has a rejuvenating effect.
- Used in massage.
- Removes inflammatory processes (including acne).
- Strengthens nails, hair, does not allow them to stratify and break.
- Eliminates dandruff.
- Cleans, therefore it is used as a makeup remover.
Like most natural products, it is safe to use. There are only two aspects that are taken into account when applying:
- Like any natural ingredient, it can cause allergies: the first use is better to make a trial, local - on a small area of the skin to check the reaction.
- Inside use with caution.
Coconut oil - a real storehouse of useful elements. Some acids there are almost a dozen! From vitamins - A, C, E. The most interesting thing is that being a vegetable, it contains a lot of saturated fats, which are usually found in animal products.
Where can I buy
Cosmetologists all over the world recommend buying it at cosmetic stores or ordering from the Internet. The price is about 200 rubles per 100 milliliters.
Coconut Hair Mask
- "Creamy lavender."Combine one tablespoon of oil, two tablespoons of sour cream, three drops of lavender oil. Stir and apply a thick layer on dirty hair, warm the head, and after two hours carefully rinse with shampoo.
- "AromaMix".Take two tablespoons of coconut oil, one tablespoon of castor oil, add five drops of oil to the mixture. Heat the composition and rub it into the scalp and hair, keep it warm for an hour, covering the head with cling film and a towel.
- "Banana-Avocado".The composition includes: a banana, half an avocado, two teaspoons of lemon juice, two tablespoons of coconut. Banana and avocado grate or crush into mush, then mix with oil and juice. When applying it is recommended to comb the strands, and wash it off better in an hour.
- "Honey and kefir."One tablespoon of honey is mixed with one tablespoon of oil, filled with 80 milliliters of kefir, and last of all - three drops of ylang-ylang oil. It is better to warm up the mask before applying and hold for sixty minutes.
Best face masks
Coconut facials are also popular. They have a beneficial effect on the skin, helping to maintain freshness and firmness, smooth wrinkles, eliminate inflammation, and have a general tonic effect.
- "Citrus".Three tablespoons of coconut oil, two tablespoons of blue clay, five drops of orange oil.Mix, apply on skin for 30 minutes.
- "Protein".Stir three tablespoons of coconut oil, one teaspoon of lemon juice, one protein, five drops of tea tree oil. Keep the mixture on face for 30 minutes.
- "Dairy".Three tablespoons of butter, one tablespoon of honey and milk, one egg. It is better to prepare the mixture in a mixer. Apply homogeneous mush on the face for 40 minutes.
- "Honey".Five tablespoons of coconut oil, three tablespoons of honey, one persimmon fruit, one egg. Grind with a mixer or blender, hold for 30 minutes.
Useful body masks
There are masks for the body, which tone up, moisturize the skin, eliminating possible defects. Usually means for the body is used in scrubs, creams, lotions after a shower.
- "Moisturizing". Mix coconut oil and cream (for children) in a 1: 1 ratio, use as a moisturizer for the whole body, hands, feet.
- "Olive". Take coconut and olive oils in the ratio of 1: 2, for every tablespoon of coconut relies one tablespoon of beeswax. Melt the wax on the steam bath, then mix all the ingredients.Get a nourishing balm for the body.
- Coconut Scrub. Butter, rock salt, brown sugar mix in proportion 1: 1: 1. Use as a scrub 1-2 times a week.
- "Coffee scrub". Butter and coffee cake in a 1: 1 ratio act in the same way, the main thing is to be careful not to rub the skin too hard to avoid inflammation and an allergic reaction.
Other uses for hair and face
The oil can be applied in its pure form: applied to the hair, face and body, instead of hand cream, as a sunscreen lotion, against cellulite, for massage. The product eliminates dandruff, dry skin, heals microcracks, eliminates various inflammations, cleans the upper layer of the epidermis.
It can be added to shampoo and shower gel, evening face cream, scrub, lotion. It can also be used as a shaving cream: the blade will slide very gently, and the skin will not be irritated, peel off, redden. If you prefer epilation in the cosmetology office - it will soothe the skin after wax or sugar epilation.
They can take off makeup, using instead of milk, in the form of lip balm - they do not crack, the skin will remain fresh and moisturized even in extreme cold.
The tool is unique in characteristics.It is not surprising that it is actively used in cosmetology and traditional medicine. It can be found in the composition of almost any cosmetic means: cream, scrub, lotion, milk, mask, balm.
How and why use edible coconut oil
When used internally, it contributes to lowering blood sugar levels, eliminating cholesterol plaques, losing weight, improves immunity, helps with stress, has a general tonic effect. As an additional component, it is used to treat dermatological diseases, gastrointestinal diseases, cancer, diabetes, epilepsy.
In principle, it can replace sunflower oil in the kitchen. During heat treatment does not emit harmful substances, which compares favorably with the vegetable. Possessing a pleasant, sweetish taste, it is appropriate in sweet pastries, cereals, salads, sweet soups, stews.
The most common use of the food option is drinks. It is added to coffee, cocoa, tea. The taste is unusual and pleasant.
As used in traditional medicine and cosmetology
It works like a wart remover method! To do this, it is mixed with oils of lemon, tea tree, oregano and applied 3-4 times a day for half an hour.
The fungus on the skin and nails of the feet can be removed by rubbing the affected areas with oil, wearing socks (first cotton, above - wool or terry). The procedure is repeated every day. With the help of the tool you can get rid of the unpleasant smell of the feet. To do this, it is rubbed until completely absorbed by adding a few drops of lemon or lavender oil.
Cosmetology, traditional and official medicine, cooking - the range of application is incredibly extensive. What do doctors and cosmetologists think of a wonderful tool?
Experts are unanimous in their opinion: coconut oil, which came to us from hot southern countries, is firmly rooted in cosmetology.
Doctors agree with this opinion, the only thing they warn about is about possible allergic reactions.
- Apply masks to unwashed hair, warm your head with a towel, handkerchief or cap, and rinse with shampoo.
- Lubricate the hair, face and body with massaging movements, without using gloves.
- Use ready mixes once - do not store in the refrigerator, bacteria can multiply there.
- Do not heat or supercool several times.
- Do not make a mask before going out - even after using a shampoo, your hair may remain oily for a while, which will ruin the look of your hairstyle.
Remember: natural remedies are much better than artificial ones. Use the gifts of nature and be young, beautiful, healthy!