Crib for the dolls own hands. How to make a wooden crib for a doll?
Every girl who plays with dolls, wants,so that her pet had all the necessary furniture. The most necessary is the bed on which the toy will "sleep". It can be purchased at the store or made independently.
Why should you make a crib with your own hands?
First of all, we'll figure out why modern moms are trying to construct this kind of construction with their own hands:
1. The cot for the doll is made quickly and cheaply.
2. For work you can use any improvised materials.
3. You have the opportunity to make a crib of any size and design: single or double-deck, single or double.
4. You can attract a child to work.
5. In the process of building you will show all your creativity: the product can have a painting, carving and other decoration elements.
What materials can I use?
A cot for a doll by one's own hands can bemade of wood, cardboard, thread, fishing line, empty rods from the gel pen and other materials that you can only find. Most often, wood is used for work, because in almost every house there are old or broken bedside tables, cabinets, stools.
A cot for a doll by one's own hands can beis made of cardboard. In this case, you can use a regular box from under the home appliances. More solid will be the construction of fiberboard. And you can build a stationary or collapsible bed.
So, now we will summarize what materials and tools will be needed for work:
- cardboard, fiberboard or wood;
- glue or screws, nails, construction pistol with staples;
- a pen or a simple pencil;
- drawing of the future model;
- scissors or a small Bulgarian (electric jigsaw).
In principle, these items are enough,so that the crib for the doll with their own hands was made qualitatively and quickly. To decorate the structure, you can use paints, stickers or threads, which is applied with a sharp knife.
Features of the construction of cribs made of cardboard
So, if the cardboard is already prepared, then you can start working. It consists of several stages:
- Draw or print drawings of the crib for the dolls;
- cut out a suitable option and attach the elements to the cardboard;
- Using scissors, a writing knife or other cutting object, try to carefully cut out the workpiece along the drawn lines;
- keep in mind that at the joints, as well as to decorate the backs of beds will need to make the slits;
- Now collect all the details in a single design. If you decide to make a non-separable model, then all the elements need to be fixed with glue.
That, in fact, that's all.
Features of the manufacture of wooden construction
Now consider how to make a crib for a dollfrom other materials, for example, from a thin veneer. First, select the appropriate drawing. If you work with a tree, then give preference to a simple template. Otherwise, you will need to cut small parts for a long time.
Please note that the materials from whichmade a crib for the doll (wooden), must be carefully polished, so that the child is not injured. If necessary, you can open the structure with a clear varnish. Just pay attention to whether it can be used for children's furniture.
So, before you get to work, cooknecessary template. Next, arrange the elements on a tree or plywood sheet and circle it with a simple pencil. Teach that the shape of the sidewalls or backrests can be different. In addition, all the details may not be the same in height, which will make your design original and unusual.
Now, carefully using a jig saw, cut out allnecessary parts. For their connection, you can use staples, nails and screws. For stronger fixation of parts of the crib, grease the joints with glue. Before that, they need to be sanded using sandpaper.
Once the construction is assembled, you cango to its finish. On the backs or sides you should draw or cut out any drawing. For this, an oil paint is used, which after drying is opened with a colorless varnish. In addition, in stores today you can find a huge number of different stickers.
It is desirable that the cot for the doll (wooden)was made of coniferous species. The parts must not have any burrs or any other flaws. In addition, you can make small boxes under the doll's bedding, which will hide under the construction. Thus, all things your child's pet will be ordered.
Do not be afraid to involve your children in the process. They will not only be able to decorate furniture as they like, but they will gradually become accustomed to work, as well as appreciate the result. That's all.