How do I display an image from my computer to the TV?
Watch the video
In order to watch a movie in highquality on a large screen, you can display the picture from your computer to the TV screen. Thus, it is possible to watch any film in the highest quality and without loss of clarity. In this article, we'll look at an instruction that will help you display an image from your computer on the TV screen, allowing you to watch movies and videos.
How to bring the computer to the TV?
- It is necessary to determine the connector usingwhich will be displayed on the screen. It is recommended to use the HDMI and DVI connectors - they broadcast a digital signal, not an analog one. The digital signal gives the highest image quality even on a large screen.
- To transfer the image, you need to release the corresponding ports and connect the video adapter of the PC to the adapter of your TV.
- When displaying a picture on TV, you can use andSpeaker system, if available. To do this, you need a cable with a mini-jack connector on both sides. The connection is played through the computer sound board, through the Audio In port. Thus, the sound is transmitted to the speakers.
- To perform this step, you must enable theTV, and computer. Entering the TV settings, you must specify the source of the signal. A port is placed that has been connected to the video card of the PC. After that, simultaneous video playback on the monitor of the TV and computer is controlled.
- On the computer, right-click on theThe desktop and go to the "Appearance and Personalization". You can also go to the same section through the computer's control panel. Next, open the "screen" section and click on "Connecting to an external display". After selecting a picture from the TV, turn on the option "Make this screen basic". This option sets the priority to transfer the image to the TV's display.
- After completing the previous steps, click onlabel the TV and mark the column "Expand the display on this device". This setting allows the user to start and use any programs independently of each other. Start the video player and take it out of the monitor. Then open the program window on your TV's display.
After completing all the steps, you just have to select the movie and turn it on. All individual settings for brightness or sound effects can also be customized to the user's discretion.
For additional information, we recommend that you read the How to connect the TV to a computer.