How to activate the mobile Sberbank service?
"Mobile Bank" from Sberbank is a special SMS service that allows the client not only to receive all information about the operations performed on the card, but also to make transfers directly from a mobile phone and replenish a mobile account.
In this article we will describe how to connect the Mobile Bank service from Sberbank.
Mobile Bank Options
"Mobile Bank" allows you to:
- transfer money to Sberbank cards;
- pay for your mobile;
- pay mobile relatives and friends;
- buy Aeroexpress tickets;
- purchase iTunes gift cards.
All these options are implemented by the simplest commands to the short number 900.
- Insert the card into the ATM and in the main menu click the button "Mobile Bank".
- In the new window, select "Connect basic card", and then select the tariff - "Economy" or "Full".
- In the next window, enter the phone number and wait for the SMS to confirm the connection option.
Connection via Sberbank branch
To connect the Mobile Bank through the Sberbank branch, contact your nearest office with a bank card and passport.
Connect via support
Mobile Bank can also be connected via the Sberbank support service by calling 8-800-555-555-0, however, it is necessary to remember the control information specified when concluding a contract with the bank. In addition, be prepared to give your card number and passport details.
Mobile Bank is provided in two packages - "Economy" and "Full". Both packages are free. The monthly fee for using the "Full" package will be 60 rubles, for the "Economy" package a monthly fee is not charged.
However, it is important to understand that when servicing at the Economical tariff, funds will be written off for one-time operations, for example, a balance request will cost 3 rubles, and a certificate of recent card transactions will be 15 rubles.