How to add music to iTunes?
Watch the video
Apple has established itself as an excellent manufacturer of music players. Her assortment included devices such as iPod Classic and iPod Shuffle, which at one time turned the market around. In addition, Apple first began to sell individual music tracks, rather than entire albums of certain artists, as it was before.
Do not forget about the modern smartphones produced by this company. Among their users there are many real music lovers.
Many people think that adding music to the iPhone via iTunes is a rather problematic task. You can easily refute this misconception.
How to add music to iTunes from your computer?
- Open iTunes;
- Go to the “Music” section by clicking on the corresponding icon in the left part of the window;
- Open the Playlists tab;
- Click the button with a “+” sign in the lower left corner of the window;
- Select "New playlist" and enter its name;
- Now go to the folder with your music and highlight the songs you want to add;
- Click the left mouse button on one of the selected files and drag it into the window with the playlist;
- All selected songs will be automatically downloaded to iTunes, in addition, album art will be added to them, as well as incorrect tags will be fixed.