How to add to private in Minecraft?
The game Minecraft has the ability to create your own private territory. This opens up additional functions for the management of this territory. In particular, players often have a question: how to add to privat in Minecraft?
Privat territory means the protection of a specific range of blocks (for example, a valuable building or your house) from defeat, as well as any other impact by other players. You can make a list of available actions, both for each player and for a group of users. By adding friends in private, you can give them the opportunity to crush or build blocks in the private territory zone.
You can make a private site free on this server, from other users, that is, you cannot occupy an area that another player has already made private. Before you add a private mine in Minecraft, you must first make the territory your own. The procedure is as follows:
- Find an unoccupied area, 20 cubes separated from spawn (this zone is not available for privatization for security).
- You can make a territory privately for crafties (game currency), at a price of 0.05 crafting per block (total price will be = area of the allocated territory x 0.05 crafting)
- All users of this server can privatize one zone max. area of 100 to 100 to 64 blocks.
Despite all the advantages of such a single control in the game Minecraft, it is often necessary to add a friend to your privat. For example, for the purpose of their help in construction.
To customize the list of available actions for different players in your territory, there is a specialized set of commands listed below:
- Accessibility flag for a specific player / res pset.
- The availability flag for the group res gset [GroupName].
- Add or remove protection from res blocks of the same type res lset.
- Information about current settings / res lset info.
- Set or remove settings for the entire privat / res set.
And now for more details on how to add a friend in your minecraft game on your territory. The introduction of the following commands can be achieved:
- Add a friend in private with the ability to build something: / res pset moy_privat nick_druga build true.
- Give a friend access to the chests: / res pset moy_privat nick_druga container true.
- We can prohibit all users (except themselves) to press buttons or levers in private session: / res gset moy_privat Default use false.
- Disable inside the privat zone pvp: / res set moy_privat pvp false.
Now you know how to add a friend to your friend in Minecraft and give him additional features. Own private territory will allow keeping intact the especially important buildings. And, having friends will make it possible to develop and build much faster.