How to change google account?
Watch the video
To take full advantage of all the functionality of a modern smartphone on Android, it must be connected to a Google account. If this is a new device, there should be no problems, but if the phone was bought with it, it will first have to replace the account of the previous owner. In addition, you may need to change your old or blocked account to a new one.
How to change Google account on a smartphone or tablet?
In cases where it is necessary not only to change the Google account, but also to erase all user data, it is better to use the formatting or reset to factory settings.
The process of changing the account in Google:
- First, go to the main menu and find the “Settings” section there;
- Open it and select "Accounts", you will see a list of all accounts associated with the device;
- On the top panel, click the Add Account button;
- Select “Google” in the list that appears;
- Now, if you already have an account, click on the "Existing" button, if not - on the "New" button to create a Google account;
- After that, enter user data, such as the username and password of your Google account and click the "Login" button;
- Wait for the data to load, then you can add a credit card to your account or skip this step;
- Now you need to select from the list all services that you want to synchronize with the device and click "Next";
- All is ready!
After adding a new account, you can delete all existing accounts that are no longer needed. To do this, open an extra account and click on the "Delete" button below. It is worth noting that after this account Play Market will change automatically.