How to connect speakers to a subwoofer?
Watch the video
If you are not satisfied with the bass sounds of the audio system in your car, then you can independently connect the speakers to the subwoofer. How exactly to do this, we will look at this article.
We connect the subwoofer
- First of all, you should check whether there is an active subwoofer in the radio tape recorder. If there is, then you can pick up the sub. You will learn more about this in the article How to choose a subwoofer.
- We determine the place for the subwoofer and supply battery power there, observing the polarity.
- Install a capacitor to power the subwoofer to distribute the load.
- We connect the speakers to the subwoofer through the "tulip" connector and screw power contacts.
- We adjust the amplitude-frequency characteristics and dynamics of the middle frequencies in the subwoofer.