How to cook peas?
Cooking peas is not difficult. From it you can cook delicious and hearty dishes. Peas are a source of protein, so eating dishes from peas is a must. If you want to learn information about cooking peas, read the article How to Cook Peas.
Pea porridge can be your favorite porridge, because it is very nourishing and tasty. To prepare it, you need a minimum of ingredients and half an hour of free time.
- 2 cups peas,
- 1 liter of water.
So, we start cooking pea porridge.
- First, wash the peas well and pick the bad peas and trash.
- Next, put the pot with water and peas on the fire. Add the oil.
- Cook until cooked peas. Usually peas cooked for at least 30 minutes.
Salt should be when the peas will be a little soft.
If you want to cook peas in a hurry, then see the article How to cook peas quickly.
And from the article How to Cook Pea Porridge you will learn little tricks of cooking pea porridge.
- 1 cup of peas,
- 1.5 liters of water
- 1 carrot,
- 1 onion head,
- salt and pepper to taste.
Pea soup does not have the original recipe. It is cooked with smoked meat, cheese, vegetables. The aroma of the soup was known in Athens, then it was a very popular dish. Now we will tell you how to cook pea soup tasty and fast.
- We wash the peas and set it to cook for 30 minutes.
- At this time we cut carrots and onions. Fry them in the pan.
- We clean the potatoes and cut them into slices as for the usual soup.
- 10 minutes before cooking, we dump the fry and potatoes. Add black pepper and salt to taste.
- When the soup is ready, add herbs, such as onions and parsley.
From the article How to cook pea soup, you will learn a few more pea soup recipes.
Chickpeas differ from peas in that it cooks longer. Chickpeas are used for preparing various dishes and now we will tell you how to make chickpeas and make cutlets out of it. Such burgers are great for cooking while fasting, and indeed at any time.
- 1 cup chickpea,
- 1 carrot and 1 onion,
- salt and pepper to taste
- To make chickpea cooked faster, soak it for a night or 5-6 hours.
- After the chickens swell, pour out the water, wash it and set to cook for 30 minutes.
- Make a fry of carrots and onions.
- When chickpeas are cooked, let it cool and grind in a blender.
- Mix the ground chickpeas and fry in a large bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- We make small patties from the resulting mass. For better stickiness, you can add 2 tablespoons of starch.
- We heat up the pan with butter and begin to fry the patties.
Serve such burgers can be with a salad of fresh vegetables.