How to cook pilaf from pork?
This pilaf is not easy to cook, there istheir subtleties in this process, which will make it roasted, crumbly, and not turn into an incomprehensible porridge of yellowish color. How to cook pilaw from pork to make it tasty and real:
How to cook pilaw from pork - ingredients
First, prepare all the products:
- You will need a cauldron, it is deep and has thick walls, which will allow meat and vegetables not to burn during cooking.
- Pack a rice (usually 800 grams, if there is more, pour off a piece), then rinse under running water while you are doing the rest of the food.
- Cut the meat into large pieces, you need about half a kilogram or slightly more.
- Two or three bulbs clean and cut into half rings, one or two large carrots clean and cut into strips or mugs.
- Clean the garlic head from the outer husks and dirt, rinse.
How to cook a pilau of pork - recipe
Let's start the process:
- In the cauldron, fry the onions when it is friedadd carrots, do it right away in a lot of oil (it will take almost a glass). When the vegetables are ready to add meat and fry it from all sides.
- Rinsed rice, pour into a colander or strainer toit is slightly dry with water. Then we pour out the rice without stirring, so that it forms the top layer, covering the meat, into the rice we immerse the garlic head and pour water into the cauldron to close the rice. In many recipes at this stage it is advised to mix everything, but the real pilaf is prepared only by layers.
- When water evaporates in several placespierce a layer of rice and hold the pilaf under the lid. Before serving do not mix, but simply turn the cauldron on the dish. Your pilaf should turn out crumbly and on a platter all layers will be a hill.
Now you know how to cook pilaw from pork in a cauldron, and you will be able to surprise your guests with this recipe.