How to cope with anxiety and anxiety? Practical recommendations and advice of a psychologist
All people periodically experience a feelingunreasonable alarm. There are times when everything is normal at work, and the order is with the family, and nervousness that arises from nowhere does not allow to live peacefully. Why is a person prone to such attacks? And how to cope with anxiety and anxiety? Let's understand.
Normal feeling and causeless anxiety: how to distinguish?
What is this feeling? Anxiety is a state of internal discomfort and dissatisfaction that causes anxiety.
This feeling is not identical to fear. The difference is that with anxiety, the object of concern is unclear. There are only vague assumptions about the upcoming events. In life, there are many situations that provoke this feeling: exams, change of work, moving. Such life circumstances have vague prospects, so they are feeling anxious. This is a natural kind of anxiety, in which the body is mobilized and the person solves problems.
There are cases of pathological anxiety. In this situation, people experience constant unreasonable excitement, which greatly complicates their lives. Pathological anxiety is different in that a person can not cope with this feeling. It fills the entire life of the individual, all actions and thoughts of which are directed at suppressing this sensation. It is in this situation that it is very important to know how to cope with anxiety and anxiety.
The main points of the pathological condition:
- This type of alarm occurs without cause, whenthere are no prerequisites for concern. But the person feels: something must happen, although it is not known what and how. In such a situation, people begin to worry about their relatives, to wait for bad news, they are restless all the time. And all this happens in a happy environment.
- Thus, a person in his thoughtspredicts the future, in which something bad should happen. As a result, behavior changes, people start to rush, constantly want to call somewhere and do something.
- In such situations, the body responds more rapidlypalpitations, intermittent breathing, increased sweating, dizziness. A dream is broken, a person feels constant tension, nervousness and irritability.
- Unreasonable anxiety does not arise by itself. The cause of it can be unresolved conflicts, the state of stress and even brain disease.
People who do not know how to cope with anxietyand anxiety, doom themselves to the development of disorders of the nervous system. Often, such individuals reveal one of the forms of neurosis. It is based on a sense of anxiety, tension, fear.
Before you figure out how to cope with feelings of anxiety and fear, you need to understand what sources these feelings provoked:
- Increased anxiety may be a consequence ofupbringing. For example, if in a child's age a child is constantly forbidden something and at the same time frightened by possible consequences of actions, this provoked a constant internal conflict. It was he who caused the alarm. And this attitude to reality is transferred to adulthood.
- Anxious state can be inherited. If parents or grandmothers constantly experienced about anything, the same model of behavior is adopted by the younger generation.
- Wrong perception of the world, vaccinated childeven in childhood, when the child repeated: "You can not"; "You can not". With the original model he created, a grown-up child feels like a failure. He draws to himself all the bad things that can happen in life. Blame for everything - the uncertainty that arose in childhood.
- Due to excessive care the child is deprivedopportunities to act independently. He is not responsible for anything and does not receive life experience. As a result, an infantile person grows up, who is constantly afraid of making a mistake.
- Some people feel constantly someonedue. This is provoked by the installation received in childhood: if you do not do it properly, then life will not be safe. Therefore, they try to keep everything under control and, realizing that this does not work, they begin to worry.
The emergence of anxiety is also affected by stress, dangerous situations, psychological trauma, continuing for a long time.
As a result of increased anxiety, a person does notcan live peacefully. He is constantly in the past or the future, experiencing errors and predicting the consequences. That is why it is important to understand how to get rid of feelings of anxiety and fear.
What causes anxiety?
If a feeling of strong excitement arisesconstantly, it is necessary to solve this problem. It is necessary to understand how to cope with anxiety and anxiety. After all, they can have serious consequences. These sensations in the absence of treatment develop into phobias and panic conditions.
As a result of anxiety, the following can develop:
- Heart arythmy;
- changes in body temperature;
- trembling in the limbs;
- Attacks of suffocation.
The main thing in recovery is to stop worrying about anything and try to control your emotions.
Treatment with a specialist
Therapy of anxious states is carried out by a psychiatrist or psychologist. The specialist will identify the main cause of the unrest, which a person often can not realize himself.
The doctor will explain in detail what is provokedfeeling anxious, how to cope with anxiety. He will teach to confront the problem situations that arise in the life of the patient. All this is achieved as a result of psychotherapy sessions.
Methods of prevention and treatment
From the above, it can be seen that anxiety, anxiety, and anxiety disorders do not lead to anything good. How to cope with unpleasant emotion in the home?
You can get rid of anxiety by yourself using the following methods:
- changing the way of thinking;
- physical relaxation;
- a change in lifestyle.
But before we consider such moments,it is necessary to learn how to cope with a sudden feeling of anxiety. For this, it is necessary to find the cause, to realize it, to distract from the problem and to exhale deeply. Let's consider these methods in more detail.
Change of way of thinking
Since the anxiety state is the result of psychological problems, it is necessary to start fighting with it from spiritual attitudes.
The first is positive thinking. If you constantly worry, worry, anxiety, how to cope with such feelings? It is necessary to establish the cause of an unpleasant condition. Be sure to socialize with your family. They will listen and support, even morally, but the person will understand that he has a support.
Learn the technique of meditation. It helps to relax. Therefore, it should be used regularly to purify thoughts.
The nervous system is weakened by drinking alcohol, drugs, drugs, smoking. As a result, such negative experiences can develop.
Therefore, wondering how to get rid of feelings of anxiety and fear, start by giving up bad habits. This will help to cope with the unpleasant phenomenon, improve health and temper the willpower.
A full-fledged sleep is necessary, which will eliminate fatigue and tension.
There are products that improve the mood: chocolate, bananas, nuts and blueberries.
It is also recommended to change the situation: repaint the walls, add new interior details, arrange a different light.
There is one more important recommendation, liketo cope with unreasonable anxiety. It is necessary to apply physical activity. Sports, movement, walking with pets help the body to relax physically and psychologically. Regular loads perfectly relieve anxiety. After classes, it is good to drink an infusion of chamomile, thyme or mint.
Try to find the reason
Any excitement can not appear from scratch. To understand how to cope with anxiety and anxiety, it is necessary to realize what they provoked. There is always a reason for the occurrence of an anxiety condition. In order to understand where it came from, it is necessary to analyze all life and establish the moment from which a person began to feel a sense of anxiety. It can be troubles at work, and difficulties in family life. Even negative news on TV can cause anxiety.
Speak the problem
If you establish the cause of concernindependently it is not possible, it is necessary to try to communicate with someone from relatives. When talking with someone who understands and accepts a person as he is, you can find out a lot of interesting things about yourself. It should be borne in mind that the vis-a-vis must necessarily have a positive attitude. His task is not to sympathize and share his troubles, but to give a charge of positive emotions. Usually after talking with such a person suffering from anxiety disorders calms down.
Distract from the problems
Another method of avoiding anxiety -distracted. If a person is at home, you should watch a comedy, read an interesting book, meet friends or take a relaxing bath with herbs. At work, you can completely immerse yourself in business, discarding all disturbing thoughts. Good communication with colleagues helps. A great decision will be a tea party at lunchtime.
If you do not know how to cope with anxietyand anxiety, pay attention to respiratory gymnastics. It perfectly helps to eliminate unreasonable unrest. It is necessary to take deep breaths and exhalations several times. As a result, breathing is restored, anxiety recedes.
In order not to be exposed to an anxious state,should first of all learn how to think positively, communicate with friends and family, not to become self-absorbed. A person who is open to the world does not bother, but acts.