How to create a group in Odnoklassniki?
If you are still new to social networks and you are interested in how to create a group in classmates, then this article is dedicated to you. Step-by-step instructions will help to create your community, that is, to become a full-fledged administrator of your group, set your own rules and do almost everything you want (within the framework of what is permitted by general rules).
Create a group in Odnoklassniki
- Go to your page Odnoklassniki in the "Groups" section.
- You will see a page with all the groups in which you are a member (if any). In addition, before the list of groups you will see an icon with the inscription "+ create a group". Hit on her.
- Then you will see a window offering to select the type of group. That is, at this stage you decide which group to create in classmates. There are two types to choose from: by interests (music, sport, dance, cooking); for business (company, product, organization).
- Choose what interests you and click on this label with the mouse.
- Next you need to decide on the name and make it.
- Then a description of your group, that is, its kind of presentation. Here in general (you are given a limited amount of text up to 200 characters) You describe basic information about your group: for example, cooking: describe which recipes will mainly or will be a variety, whether there will be a bias on national cuisines (and if yes, which ones) or is it a healthy diet. Well, and so on. Your goal here is to get people interested and attracted.
- After you choose an open group (available for everyone to view and join) or closed (with limited access, that is, those who are not in the group do not see its events and can only enter with your consent).
- On the right is a place to upload photos of your group. It should correspond to its orientation, that is, we do not place a photo on the avatar of a group, but a beautiful dish, if it’s a cooking, some kind of disc, if it’s a musical group, and then logically.
- It remains to press the "create" button. Please note that clicking this button confirms your acceptance of the "Rules for creating groups", which is written just above this button.By clicking on the inscription "Rules for creating groups", you can read them. The group that does not comply with these rules will be deleted by the site administration. These rules concern the name of the group, its description and the direction of your group (using obscene expressions, insults and agitation to violate laws is prohibited.