How to draw a fixer?
Features of these animated charactersis the unusual nature of their structure. Fixiches are similar to robots, therefore hair, hands and feet at them are a little "man-made", and clothes looks like cosmonaut suits. This article describes how to draw the main characters of the cartoon: Nolik and Simka.
How to draw a fixing Nochik: step-by-step instruction
To draw Nolik, follow these steps:
- The shape of the head of this character is more like a square with roundedangles. Draw this shape.
- Schematically draw a hairstyle of Nolik in the form of a high headdress, slightly larger than the head. Do not press on the pencil strongly, since this line will subsequently have to be erased.
- Draw a torso in the form of a small oval, as well as two small ovals to mark the foot.
- Angular lines and figures draw the "hair" of the little man. Please note that the hairstyle should look bulky.
- Proceed to draw facial features. Eyebrows are portrayed as ovals, eyes - of medium size and round, do not forget to draw pupils.
- Draw a character's characteristic nose, and designate an arch with an arcuate line.
- Connect the head to the trunk, draw the legs and arms of Nolik. Hands of heroes "Fixikov" five-fingered.
- Detail the picture, draw arcs of the sleeve and pants of the overalls. And on your chest, draw a circle with the sign of the fixings inside.
- Erase excess lines, paint the picture in different shades of blue.
The picture is ready, start drawing sister Nolik - Simku.
How to draw a fixing Simku: step by step instruction
Simka is drawn this way:
- Simka's face is an unfinished oval. You can draw an oval in its entirety, and somewhere from its middle you can start drawing a hairstyle of a heroine.
- Draw a curved arc in the middle of the oval, thenfrom above draw a semblance of a crown. The lateral strands are represented like a parallelepiped, and the top is formed by waves. On the back of the head, "hair" is collected in a kind of tail, depict it with a dentate line.
- Draw the character's face: round eyes, oval eyebrows, arches of the nose and mouth.
- Draw a neck, shoulders and sleeves of a suit in length ¾ of the length of the arm.
- Draw hands and brushes in gloves; feet and boots.
- Detail the suit, draw a belt and pockets on the trousers. After that, erase unnecessary and unsuccessful strokes.
- Color the picture in orange tones.
The drawing is finished.
A lot of ideas for drawing and detailed instructions you can find in our articles Drawing.