How to draw a pony from "Equestria girl"?
Watch the video
In general, the ponies from the cartoon “My little pony” are drawn in the same way. All six little heroines have similar silhouettes of the head, torso and legs. The characters differ in the shape of a mane hairstyle, a coat color and an eye color. This article contains instructions on how to draw the full face and profile of the pony princess Twilight Sparkle (Twilight Sparkle). To learn how to portray a pony with a turn of three quarters, read the article - How to draw a pony.
How to draw Twilight Sparkle full face
- Draw the head circumference. It should be pretty big.
- Draw auxiliary lines: along the face, the median line and a curved arc, separating about a quarter of the circumference from the bottom. The latter will be a guide for drawing eyes.
- Draw large eyes; at the line level the iris of the eye should be placed; add three eyelash arches.
- Mark the nostrils of the heroine and mark the mouth with a devil.Decorate straight bangs hanging on the forehead, and triangular ears. Chelku should cut a small straight horn.
- Draw a long thin neck Sparkles and torso in the form of a circle. Add the front legs, they look like elongated truncated triangles.
- From the upper part of the circumference of the body, start drawing the visible part of the croup and the back leg of the pony.
- Draw strokes of the mane and tail. Erase the extra lines and paint the figure.
How to draw a pony princess in profile
- Draw a head like a circle, divide it across a concave arc.A little to the left and below, draw the oval of the body.
- Draw an arcuate line connecting the head with the body, mark the triangular ear and fringe.
- Make a muzzle, draw eyes, focusing on the transverse arc. Draw the character's ribbed horn, mark the eyelashes, nostril, and mouth.
- Draw the pony's chest and front leg, and immediately after it the second.
- Draw the abdomen, hind legs and croup, add straight strands of the mane and tail.
- Detail the image, add stars on the croup and the auricle.
- Correct unnecessary and erroneous strokes. Paint the princess shades of lilac and purple.