How to issue an act?
Today we will talk on a very interesting topic. This information is useful to very many. So, the act is an informative document confirming the facts, actions and events. Today, there are several types of acts:
- violation of labor discipline and labor regulations within the enterprise,
- about refusal to sign for familiarization with the order,
- the act of delivery and acceptance of material values, works, documents,
- transfer and receipt of documents and cases
- inspection report of fire safety, performance, state of safety, working conditions,
- and etc.
How to issue an act? The act is made up of several people, because:
- The statement of any facts, actions and phenomena should take place only in the presence of witnesses in order to be able to prove the veracity of the document;
- Acts help to make very important decisions that can only be challenged in court.
Some types of acts are issued with the assistance of the whole commission, specially created and approved by the order of the management of the organization.To know exactly how to issue an act, you need to follow the instructions.
- Specify the name and details of the customer company and the implementing organization in the upper part of the sheet.
- Write "Act" in the center of the sheet, then the place, document number and date when it was made.
- The title is used to present a brief description of the document. For example, inventory, performance of any works, etc. It is necessary to inform on what grounds the activation was carried out. This may be an order or order of the management of the organization or enterprise. If a special commission has been created, list all its members appointed to activate these actions. Place their names from the highest position, starting with the chairman and descending.
- The main part of the document is intended to describe all the events, facts, as well as conclusions drawn during the operation on the state of affairs at this point. It is better to use the form of the table in which you place a list of all the products, services and their prices necessary for drawing up the act.
- The final part of the act is needed for the totals (total amount, volume, quantity).Take out the amount of VAT on a separate line in order to make accounting easier to carry out calculations. Conclusions and recommendations given by the commission, place immediately below the totals.
- The lower part of the act serves for the signatures of all members of the commission. If this is an internal document of the company, each signature should contain a full name decoding. In the event that events affect more than one enterprise, then authorized counterparties must sign and indicate their positions.
Now you know how to draw up an act.