How to kill the process?
A personal computer is a fairly complex digital device that allows you to solve a lot of important tasks. But it is worth noting that not everyone knows how to perform a particular action on a PC. For example, sometimes it is necessary to stop a program that does not respond to your actions or close a hung application. This can be done in several ways: using standard task manager or additional third-party software.
The easiest way to terminate a hung application is to right-click on the program icon in the tray (the bar located at the bottom of the display) and select the "Close window" option. This method will help only if the application is not a system and is displayed in the taskbar.
How to kill a process that is frozen?
First you need to remember the name of the application that you want to complete. Followed by:
- Press simultaneously the key combination "CTRL" + "ALT" + "DEL", it will open a dialog box with a choice of the most important operations.
- Now click on the "Task Manager" item, which will allow you to run the system program to work with processes.
- After that, in the window that opens, click "Details" in the lower left corner.
- You will see a list of all running processes, find among them the name of the necessary program.
- Click the right mouse button on it and select the "End Task" item.
It should be noted that through the "Task Manager" you can also start the process.
As a third-party software to stop the process, you can use the program. After you have downloaded the program, you must open the archive and run the file "procexp". Then you just need to find the necessary application in the window that opens, select it and press the "Delete" button on the keyboard.