How to learn to make a wheel?
Watch the video
We will not talk about tires, disks and cameras, our conversation about how to learn how to make a wheel, in the sense of an acrobatic trick. The entertainment of rhythmic gymnastics delights, but you can try it yourself. An acrobatic wheel belongs to the category of exercises that you can learn yourself at home. Of course, with a certain amount of preparation, availability of space and subject to basic safety rules (well, if you have an assistant who can insure).
Before you learn to make a wheel, you need to prepare a place and yourself.
- Place preparation. This is a prerequisite, since learning how to make a wheel without an appropriate place simply will not work. And the corresponding place, this place is spacious, without extra objects around, is high enough (so as not to knock down the chandeliers). Well, if you have the opportunity to engage in the hall, where there are also mats. Nothing should restrain movement, no sharp corners around.Use the free wall.
- Prepare yourself.
- Choosing clothes. It should not hamper movement or interfere with your excessive bagginess. It is good if it is a short elastic shorts or sleeves, a fitted elastic top (T-shirt) that will not slide from you in the "upside down" position. As for shoes, the choice depends on the venue. If it is smooth floors, then choose shoes that do not slip on it.
- Muscles Warm up before moving on to exercise, warm up, do a set of preparatory exercises.
Acrobatic wheel: instruction
For a start, it will be useful to learn how to learn how to make a wheel on video clips. Carefully review the technique of execution, the position of the legs, arms, all the smallest movements: where to start, what each part of the body does during the exercise, how to complete it. Take a pause in the video, consider the position of the body.
- Good to start to learn to stand on your hands. First against the wall so that you can put your feet on it; You can ask someone to hold you.
- Try to get up as if you are going to make a wheel. Determine the side that suits you best (right or left).You can try to make a wheel (albeit completely different from the wheel in general).
- So, stand by the comfortable side. Suppose it is the left side, i.e. stand straight (turning slightly). The sequence of your movements will be this: take a step with your left foot, put your left hand (in our example) on the floor, at the same time pushing with your right foot (do not move your legs), put your right hand on the floor, lifting your left leg. When the left leg reaches a vertical position, lower the right foot to the floor, and you will feel that it is time to lift your hands off the floor: first the left, then the right.
Be prepared that at first nothing happens. From my own experience I will say that the main thing is to hone movements, that is, constantly, from time to time, to do and make a wheel. You have to achieve a single smooth movement.