How to make a cud?
You can make a cud even at home. Her cooking recipe is not complicated and provides a small amount of ingredients. How to make a cud at home, described in detail below.
Fruit Chewing Gum Recipe
To make a homemade chew for this recipe, you need to stock up on such ingredients:
- gelatin - 20 g;
- sugar syrup - 300 ml;
- fruit juice - 100 ml;
- lemon and orange peel - 5 g;
- starch - 5 g;
- water - 100 ml.
- Pour the gelatin into a bowl and fill it with hot fruit juice.
- Put the sugar syrup on the stove and allow it to warm for 5 minutes.
- Add grated lemon and orange zest to it, and then mix everything.
- In the resulting syrup with additives lay out the swollen gelatin.
- Stir the mass with a wooden spoon, and then strain through a sieve.
- Spread it in small molds and refrigerate for a few hours, after which you can enjoy the taste of homemade gum.
The recipe for the classic gum
To make homemade peppermint, the following ingredients are required:
- starch - 10 g;
- the basis for chewing gum (sold in supermarkets) - 1 tbsp. l .;
- mint leaves - 20 pcs .;
- corn syrup - 5 g.
- Take the base for gum and put in the microwave for 90 seconds.
- Add the syrup to it and mix the ingredients thoroughly to a smooth consistency.
- Pour the starch on the table and create a hill of it, put a mass of it from the base of the gum on top of it and start kneading it like dough.
- Wash the leaves, put them in a gauze bag and squeeze the juice out of them.
- Add juice to the mass with starch and mix it again, then form pads or strips, and send them to the refrigerator for 3 hours.
Strawberry bubble gum recipe
Homemade strawberry gum is very tasty and aromatic. To do this, take the following:
- the basis for the cud - 1 tbsp. l .;
- strawberry essence - 6 drops;
- citric acid - 3 g;
- corn syrup - 5 g.
- powdered sugar - 10 g;
- glycerin - 5 ml.
- In a bowl, mix the base for gum, starch, citric acid, glycerin, and corn syrup.
- Put all these ingredients in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Then add the strawberry essence to them and mix everything thoroughly.
- Put the resulting mass in powdered sugar and knead it until it becomes thick.
- Form from it the plates and pads, and then leave them for several hours in the refrigerator.
Toothpaste Gum Recipe
There is also another recipe that is very simple and includes the following ingredients:
- toothpaste - 10 g;
- Adhesive plaster - 1 roll.
- Put a container with water on the fire, bring it to a boil and put a roll of adhesive tape down there and hold for 10-15 minutes, it is necessary that the fabric base is completely separated from the adhesive.
- Put on the fire another container with water and bring to a boil.
- From the first pan, remove the adhesive base and roll it into a small ball.
- Put it in the second container and add the toothpaste there.
- Boil the cud for 10 minutes and then cool.