How to make a Winx costume for a girl with her own hands
Carnival costume for a child is not easyattire. Reincarnating, children come into contact with a fairy tale, magic. Kids learn to act on behalf of the role they have taken on themselves, which is important for the development of their creative abilities. Becoming a fur seal, fox or snowflake, a small artist grows up a little, because you need to play a role well, do not let teachers and friends.
The image that the child chooses for the carnival,most often corresponds to time. So, in the 60s of the last century the boys dressed up as cosmonauts. After the release of the feature film "Adventures of Pinocchio", the girls liked to portray Malvina. The frequent participants of New Year's parties and other carnival events were Cheburashki, crocodiles Genes, Cats-in-Boots, soldiers and princesses. Today, the favorites of the kids are other characters, in particular Winx.
Who are they?
Little fairies - the heroines of the famous Italiananimated series. They came together to master the magic and other disciplines necessary to successfully confront negative characters. At the same time, Bloom, Stella, Flora, Muse, Tecna and Leila are ordinary teenagers with rather ordinary problems (attending school, boys, dresses, etc.).
The Winx costume for a girl will be beautifullook at any costume festival. A baby or even an older lady will not only become the object of attention, but may wish to adopt the positive qualities of the heroine (kindness, responsiveness, courage, friendliness). And if you try to make a suit with your own hands (or with the help of your mother), you can get acquainted with some intricacies in the design of clothes.
What do you need to work?
In fact, nothing special will not have to be invented. These things are for sure in every house:
- T-shirt (color - at the discretion of the future "fairy");
- tulle (the amount of fabric depends on the size of the girl's clothes, also the material will be needed for decorations);
- shoelaces for shoes;
- hair elastic (or decorative cord);
- Setochka with paillettes;
- wide elastic band;
- shiny jewelry (especially if you plan to sew New Year costumes Winx for girls);
- sewing machine;
- net basket for children's toys;
- plastic bezel.
How to make a Winx costume for a girl?
1. Sleeves are cut off from the T-shirt. To the bodice of the t-shirt, the adornment from the sequins is sewn by hand. On the tulle tape adheres a flower or a bow. If desired, the T-shirt is decorated with paillettes, cut evenly by elastic bands or a decorative cord.
2. Made of tulle skirt. It consists of two skirts, connected by a belt. On each skirt you need two strips of cloth, one of which is one and a half meters longer than the other. A long strip is added to the assembly and is attached to the short one. The connection point of the strips is stitched on the sewing machine, after which a side seam is made. In the same way, the second skirt is made. Both skirts are joined together, belt is attached to them. A wide rubber band is pulled in. The skirt is ready.
3. Gloves are cut from the elk. Measures the arm circumference at the elbow and in the wrist area. A moose is cut off from the Elksin, and the former leggings themselves are squandered from the side. They can be decorated with bows, braid with beads and other equally wonderful materials. A loop is sewn to the hemispheres to fix them on the finger.
4. Gaiters are decorated. Here the craftsmen are guided by their imagination and by what materials are at hand.
5. How without wings? Wire is produced for making wings from the mesh basket. The wire bends and is fixed with an adhesive tape. In order for the wings to turn out beautiful, they should be painted first. The resulting design is covered with a cloth, and in the middle, so that the tape is not visible, a bow is tied. Then the harnesses for the wings are attached and the Winx costume for the girl is almost ready. There is one little detail left.
6. Hoop. The usual plastic bezel, pre-wrapped with satin ribbon, is suitable. Beautifully look flowers from tulle and beads.
Other variants of the image
The Fairy Winx Costume for Girls can be donedifferently. For example, a skirt is made not from pieces of fabric, but from wide multicolored ribbons. The elastic band is stretched on the legs of the chair, and the threads are attached to the elastic band or simply taped. If the ends of the ribbons are pointed, the Winx costume for the girl will turn out more authentic, because the edges of the skirt will resemble petals. Wings are made not only from wire, but also from thin plastic. Instead of a rim on the head, the crown will look good.
Finally, you need to take care of your hair, shoes and accessories.