How to make homemade juice?
From berries, vegetables and fruits, you can prepare delicious juices at home. They are much more useful than purchased ones, while their cost price is minimal. How to make homemade juice, described below.
Homemade Tomato Juice
To make tomato juice is very simple. It requires a blender and such ingredients:
- tomatoes - 3 pcs .;
- parsley - 1 sprig;
- basil - 5 leaves.
Tomato juice is prepared as follows:
- Take the tomatoes and wash them thoroughly. Pick the stalk out of them and cut them into pieces.
- Basil and parsley, rinse under running water and dry with paper towel. Put them in a blender, and add sliced tomatoes. Start the device at an average speed for literally 3-5 minutes. After which the tomato juice will be ready.
Homemade Apple Juice
For the preparation of such juice is best to choose apples of autumn varieties that are juicy, but not overripe. For 1 kg of fruit is required to use 1 tbsp. l Sahara. Then you need to act as follows:
- Wash the apples, give the stalk, cut in half and cut the core.
- Pass the peeled fruit through the juicer. Pour the resulting juice into a saucepan and add sugar to it.
- Put the container on fire. As soon as the juice gets hot, turn it off and cool it.
Homemade plum juice
For this kind of juice, any varieties of plums are suitable. It requires only fruit, sugar is not used here, because the juice and without it turns out very sweet.
He is preparing so:
- Take a plum, rinse and remove the bones.
- Transfer the fruit into a container and heat it on the steam bath.
- Mark the plums under a press and squeeze the juice out of them, and then pour them into dishes and pasteurize it for 30 minutes at a temperature of 85 degrees.
- Drink ready-made plum juice chilled.
Raspberry and blackberry juice
Very fragrant and useful is the juice of blackberry and raspberry. These berries should be used immediately after harvest. They need to sort and remove the remaining stalks, and then act as follows:
- Rinse the berries by placing them in a colander and dropping them into the water.
- Pass the raspberries and blackberries through the juicer.
- Pour the prepared juice into a container and store in the refrigerator.
You can also make juice from pumpkin and other berries.