How to manage a household?
After working all day, you return home. At about 18:00, you need to go to the nearest supermarket and buy groceries. They will need to be prepared as soon as you come home. In addition, the house is still a mountain of work. And so it will always be as long as you remain a woman. How to make your life easier, how to keep your house clean? How to manage to work both at home and in the office? It is enough to know how to manage the household wisely.
- For starters, take a pen and notebook. Make a cleaning plan for the month and write it down. Divide your house (apartment) into five departments. Every week you will be cleaned only in one of the departments. We assume that in the month of 30 days. Therefore, we allocate 6 days for each part of the apartment and 15 minutes per day.
- When you start to clean the first section for the first time, you will get rid of unnecessary things within 15 minutes. Set yourself a timer for 15 minutes. Put all things in their place, unnecessary - dispose of. This system will help you always maintain cleanliness in the house.The art of housekeeping requires a clear system. For example:
- Section 1: Entrance, entrance hall and dining room (1st to 5th of each month).
- 2 hotel: Kitchen, pantry (6-11 day of each month).
- Section 3: Bathroom, children's rooms, toilet (12-17 of each month).
- Section 4: Bedroom and wardrobe (18-23 of each month).
- Section 5: Living room, corridor, TV area (24-30 of each month).
You can divide your home into other cleaning zones. If you still have a yard, a territory in front of the house, a garage, a cellar or a sauna, then divide them into zones at your discretion.
Housekeeping rules: work in the zone
- A plan you have made must be completed at least 15 minutes each day. Do not allow yourself to get carried away and continue cleaning for more than an hour. So you get tired, and the plan you soon get bored.
- Do not fuss. Do not forget to start the timer.
- The most important thing is to carry out the plan for the day, and to do everything extra light and not forcibly.
Buying and cooking
Family and household are inseparable. In any case, you will not avoid cooking. You do not want to leave your family hungry?
- It is necessary to invent a menu for several days at once. Thus, it will be easier for you to decide which products to buy at the supermarket.Why every time after work break the head, what to buy for dinner, if you can think it over in advance? If you know in advance. What you eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner, then all these ingredients will lie in your refrigerator. Tip: Always store in the freezer semi-finished products in reserve. They are needed in case of a quick dinner or unplanned guests. Also, be sure to master one or two fast, but original dishes. Then not one guest will not be able to take by surprise such an excellent hostess.
- Make a list of foods that should always be present in your kitchen. For example:
Household rules: what you should always have in the kitchen
- Groats: rolled oats, rice, millet, buckwheat, semolina, cereal for breakfast, barley,
- Pasta and spaghetti,
- Meat: pork, chicken, beef, sausages, chicken breasts, bacon, minced meat,
- Salt, sugar,
- Ham, stew, sausage,
- A fish,
- Fruits: apples, oranges, bananas, pears, lemons,
- Vegetables: potatoes, carrots, cabbage, onions, tomatoes, beets, lettuce, bell peppers, greens,
- Dairy products: milk, sour cream, cottage cheese, butter, cheese,
- Semi-finished products: patties, dumplings, pancakes,
- Coffee, tea, cocoa,
- Vegetable oil,
- Powdered sugar,
- Gingerbread, cookies, candy,
- Seasonings, spices.
Non-food items that must be at home:
- Washing powder,
- Dishwashing liquid,
- Soap, foil,
- Cleaning products
- Toilet paper,
- Dish sponges,
- Garbage bags.
Some more tips
- Do not forget that men also know how to properly manage the household. And so do not take on those things that you can not afford. Even if you yourself can replace a light bulb, do not do it. A man should be able to repair the outlet, clean the sink, hang the curtains, take out the garbage, replace the same light bulb, etc. Do not release the husband from these cases, otherwise he will quickly get rid of them and you will have to pull everything on your shoulders.
- Periodically make an inventory of things in the house. Walk with a big package and, without thinking, throw away unnecessary things. If you have not used them for more than a year, then you are unlikely to need them. Throw out boxes on the mezzanine, old toys for the Christmas tree, cups that have handles broken off, clothes that you do not want to wear.All things should be sent to the package that do not bring you any benefit or joy. Why do you need “dead weight”: read magazines, spoiled video and audio tapes, discs, expired products?
- Wash the hob as often as possible. So, you will spend less time on this activity. It is always easier to rub it a little, and not pick off the dried centimeter fat layer. Do not bring your things to such a dirty state. Always keep the refrigerator clean.
And most importantly, remember that in addition to cleanliness and comfort in the house, there should be psychological comfort in it.