How to weave from 4 ribbons?
Watch the video
Handmade jewelry in fashion today. And a special place among them is occupied by baubles - woven bracelets. Why special? Yes, because you can weave them from anything: cords, ribbons, braid, elastic bands, threads, straps. Multicolored baubles from ribbons are especially elegant. About how to weave from 4 ribbons, we will find out with you.
To begin, we will prepare 4 narrow satin ribbons: red, yellow, blue and purple. For the convenience of describing the process, we denote these tapes with letters corresponding to each color: K, F, F, F.
And now we will consider step by step how to make a bauble from 4 ribbons.
At the end of each ribbon we form a loop, tightened by a knot. Now
- Insert loop K in loop W.
- We tighten loop N, loop K is left free.
- In the loop to insert the loop G.
- The loop K is tightened, the loop G is left free.
- Insert loop F. into loop G.
- Loop G tighten, loop F is left free.
- Insert the first loop into the last loop of F.
- Loop F tighten.
Thus, in a circle, weave a bracelet you need length.
- When the woven bracelet reaches the desired length, close the weave.
- The loop “F” and “G” pull out and cut the tape at a distance of 12 cm.
- We pass loop F into loop F, and loop G into loop K.
- K and F loop pull out and cut the tape at a distance of 12 cm.
- Tighten the tips.
- We tie the remaining ends according to the colors of the ribbon: F and F, F and F.