Jumping to a five-meter height, surfing at a speed of 200 kilometers per hour, the approaching Olympiad ... We live in an era of sporting achievements, fitness and yoga.
The right makeup is appropriate even in the gym.
Do I need makeup in the gym?Of course, here everyone decides for himself. On the one hand, the increased blood flow to the heated skin opens the pores, along with toxins and slags are removed. If the face cosmetics, it can clog pores, cause irritation and redness. Make-up can fail and flow. On the other hand, some athletes and sportswomen are not averse to attract attention and flirt even during training. How to combine incompatible?
Do I need to paint in the gym - advice from Roma Mednogo
Makeup rules for the gym1.It is better not to use creams, in extreme cases, apply a foundation for make-up - leveling breathable cream, and under the eyes - a liquid concealer.
2. Under a categorical ban dry blush and powder.
3. Mascara, of course, is undesirable. But if you really really want to make up the eyelashes, use hypoallergenic and waterproof.
4. Forget shadows and pencil.
In the gym, excess makeup will interfere
6. After each workout, you must thoroughly clean the skin to remove everything that went with sweat. Next, apply the cream and only then make-up.
Healthy body is beautiful
8. Deodorant without odor will be very appropriate.
Love for sport saves you many problems.
Diet for gastritis with high acidity. Diet during exacerbation of gastritis. Diet for erosive gastritis