Petrol pump VAZ-2110. The main problems and their solution
If the engine of the car VAZ-2110 is considered to beheart, the petrol pump VAZ-2110 can safely be called his bloodstream. If the petrol pump is not working properly, fuel can come in less than necessary, and if it fails completely, the vehicle simply will not work.
Faults in fuel supply
If the petrol pump VAZ-2110 completely refused, thenfuel delivery will not be performed, which means that the car engine will not start. The easiest way to verify the functionality of the device is to insert the key into the ignition and turn it to the first position. After such manipulation, a sound corresponding to the fuel pumping should appear. If there is sound, then the cause of the malfunction of the vehicle must be sought elsewhere. You can check all fuel hoses. If the corresponding sound does not appear, the reason is really covered in the gasoline pump. This may be an outage of the device or a power failure.
Very often when the engine is unstable,loss of power and, as a consequence, stalling car owners are looking for a reason in the throttle knot, RXH and DPDZ. But it often happens that the originator of such behavior of the power unit can be the usual pollution in the fuel system, which does not allow gasoline to arrive in the required quantity. In this case, you should check the fine and coarse filters. The first of them is next to the fuel tank. It is fixed to the hoses running from the fuel tank and to the fuel rail. It must be unscrewed and inspected. If there is contamination in the filter, it should be replaced, then check the operation of the car. If this does not work, clean or replace the coarse screen. In this case, it is necessary to remove the petrol pump VAZ-2110. For cleaning, you can use car cleaners, such as a carburetor cleaner, then blow it out with a compressor.
How to remove a petrol pump VAZ-2110
- The first thing to do is to de-energize the entire electric car so that an accidental spark does not cause a fire. To do this, disconnect the wire from the negative battery terminal.
- The next step is to throw away the rear seat, under which is the hatch to the gas tank.
- Then you need to unscrew the four screws that secure the plastic or metal hatch cover, and then remove it.
- Now the outside of the pump is visible. You can disconnect the terminal from the on-board electrical system and disconnect the fuel hoses.
- To get the petrol pump VAZ-2110 from the fuel tank, it is necessary to unscrew the fastening nuts.
- During removal, a plastic cup may fall off. But it's not scary, since it's quite easy to get it back into place.
- Install the device in reverse order.
On the petrol pump VAZ-2110 the price depends onmanufacturer. It ranges from 1.5 to 2.5 thousand rubles. As for the net of a gasoline pump, its cost is only 50-60 rubles. This is about the same money that will be spent on the cleaner. All work can be done independently. If you go to the car service, the removal and installation of the gasoline pump will cost about 800 rubles. If you want to clean the mesh or replace it, then some auto services can add to this price another 100-150 rubles. Replacing the fine filter to the car owner will cost 250 rubles.