Shortbread cottage cheese cookies: recipe with photos
Sweet pastries will always be popular. After all, it is much tastier to drink tea with it, and it’s not embarrassing to take guests. There is a huge number of a variety of options: cookies, rolls, buns, cake, cakes, meringues ... This list can be continued for a very long time.
Today we will focus on one dessert, which is simple to prepare and extremely tasty - this is sandy-curd biscuits. If you master its creation, your homework will be delighted. We will offer some interesting and accessible recipes for sandwich cheese cookies with photos. After reading the article, you will see that there is nothing difficult in its preparation.
Cottage Cheese Shortbread Cookies
This dessert can be not only with great pleasure at home with a cup of tea or coffee, but also to take with you on a picnic or a regular walk. Cottage cheese shortbread cookies are a pleasure to cook. Perhaps someone will ask why? There are several explanations for this:
- products that are necessary for the preparation of cottage cheese shortbread, there is usually in every home;
- all recipes are very simple and do not require long manipulations;
- it can be eaten even for very young children;
- cottage cheese is one of the most valuable foods that must be present in a person’s weekly diet;
- cooking time is spent the smallest;
- sandy cottage cheese cookies can be prepared even by a child, but only under the supervision of an adult.
Next we look in detail what products we need. And also we give the most simple recipes with photos of cottage cheese and shortbread biscuits.
All that we need is usually in every home. Therefore, open the refrigerator and kitchen cupboard and get the following products:
- Sugar. We will need about a glass. If you do not like too sweet cookies, you can reduce the amount somewhat.
- Butter or margarine. It will take a little more than half a pack (about 150 grams).
- Wheat flour - 1-2 glasses.
- Eggs - 1-2 pieces.
- Cottage cheese. One of the most important ingredients. It can take any degree of fat.Cookies can even be prepared with a sweet curd mass, in which case it will be necessary to reduce the amount of sugar.
- Baking powder (1-2 tsp.) Or soda (0.5 tsp.), Slaked with vinegar.
Cheesecake shortbread dough for cookies
Now that we have all the necessary products at hand, we begin to prepare a delicious and very simple dessert.
- First of all we need to make a dough. Take a deep plate or pan.
- We spread the softened butter, sugar, cottage cheese, eggs. When adding each product, be sure to mix everything well.
- Flour is best poured into a separate plate and add baking powder. Mix everything well.
- Add flour to the bulk and form the dough. If it sticks to your hands, then you need to add some more flour. The dough is ready, proceed to the preparation of sweet treats.
Further sequence of actions
In the article we consider the recipe for sand-cottage cheese cookies step by step with photos. There are a large number of various options. We chose the simplest, but that did not stop it being very tasty. Getting to the preparation of a tender dessert:
- Check the availability of all the products we need. If something is missing, then go to the nearest store and buy what you need.
- When we have all the products at hand, we proceed to making the dough (we talked about this in great detail above).
- Now you need to decide what form your cookie will be. Options can be many. Choose the one that will appeal to you. You can cut off or pinch off small pieces of dough and form balls, which will then need to be slightly flattened. There are special cookie cutters.
- Roll out a piece of dough and cut out various figures from it.
- Take a baking sheet, grease it with butter.
- Turn on the oven and give time to heat it up.
- On a baking tray, we begin to set up sandwich cottage cheese cookies. Be sure to leave a small distance between it, as it further increases in volume.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Put the pan in the oven for 35-40 minutes.
There are a huge number of recipes for making sandwich cottage cheese cookies.We have already reviewed one in detail, we suggest you try another bake option.
This delicious dessert will appeal not only to adults but also to children. For the preparation we need:
- sugar - half a glass (you can even a little less);
- wheat flour - 1.5 cups;
- margarine - 1 pack;
- egg - 1 piece;
- bananas - one is enough;
- cottage cheese - 250-300 grams.
- We take margarine, knead it well with a spoon.
- Add flour, sugar. It is great if you have baking powder in your house. It will need to be added to the flour (1-2 teaspoons) and mix thoroughly.
- The dough should turn out crumbly.
- Now let's cook the curd filling. For this you need to combine cottage cheese, sugar, egg. Mix well or mix with a blender.
- Let's return to our test and divide it into two parts. Let's take the form, grease it with butter or margarine, lay the parchment paper.
- Most of the dough is laid out with a spoon in the form, flatten it and slightly knead.
- Put the stuffing on top. Peeled banana cut into slices, if one is small, you can take another one.
- Put the rest of the dough on top.
- We put in the oven, which must first be heated.
- In 35-40 minutes a delicious dessert will be ready. It will only cut into small pieces and put in a beautiful vase.
Each hostess in the arsenal has its own special recipes for cooking, including sandy-cottage cheese cookies. We suggest you to adopt some useful tips, and then your dessert will be appreciated by your loved ones, who will eat it instantly.
- When cooking cookies, you can add any fruit to the dough: apples, pears, orange, banana. In this case, your delicacy will be more fragrant and tasty.
- Finely chopped nuts can be added to the cookie dough.
- Butter, before adding to the dough, it is necessary to soften well. Therefore, it must be taken out of the refrigerator in advance so that it becomes pliable.
- Cooked sandwich cottage cheese cookies can be served with tea, drinking yoghurt, milk, kefir.
- Instead of butter, you can take margarine.
- If you want the cookies to be more tender and airy, then the flour must be sifted.
Sandy cottage cheese cookies (a recipe with step-by-step photos will help the novice hostess) will be so enjoyed by your home and guests that you will have to cook it very often. A reward for the efforts will be satisfied and happy faces.