What are the antiviral drugs - inexpensive, but the most effective?
Antiviral drugs - inexpensive, but the most effective - it is desirable to always have in your own medicine cabinet. After all, you never know when seasonal cold will again overcome the weakened organism.
In modern pharmacy chains there is a hugechoice of a variety of medicines that are prescribed by doctors in ARI, flu or ARVI. But, unfortunately, not all people have such money to buy expensive medicines. In this regard, we decided to share with you information about existing drugs in pharmacies that are in no way inferior to advertised drugs, but at the same time much cheaper than the latter. So, what kind of antiviral drugs, inexpensive, but most effective, can pharmacists offer us? However, before answering this question, let's see how exactly such drugs work.
Effects of antiviral drugs
Imported or domestic (inexpensive)antiviral drugs for colds are prescribed in order to eliminate all the existing causes of the onset and further development of acute respiratory disease. As a result of such therapy in the patient:
- significantly reduces the risk of exacerbation of any chronic diseases (eg, bronchial asthma, bronchitis, etc.);
- the duration of the course of the cold (for about several days) is much shorter and all of its symptoms are alleviated;
- significantly reduces the risk that after suffering a respiratory acute illness in humans, there will be any complications.
It is also worth noting that antiviral drugsdrugs (inexpensive but effective) are also taken as emergency preventive measures, if one member of the family is very ill and urgently needs to reduce the risk of contamination of people around him.
List of inexpensive drugs
Inexpensive antiviral drugs for ARVIpractically do not differ from those medicines, the price of which goes far beyond 1000 Russian rubles. Often, such a high cost of tablets is due to the fact that their manufacturer is a popular and branded pharmacological company. However, the principle of action and effectiveness of such medicines and domestic analogues differ little, they are basically identical.
So, we present to your attention a complete list of which antiviral drugs - inexpensive0- can be purchased in modern pharmacy chains (price / quality):
- "Amizon" - 70-80 rubles;
- "Arbidol" - 120-140 rubles;
- "Anaferon" - 150-200 rubles;
- "Grippferon" - 200-250 rubles;
- "Interferon" - 30-90 rubles;
- "Otsilokoktsinum" - 275-300 rubles;
- "Amiksin" - 400-500 rubles;
- "Viferon" - 120-200 rubles;
- "Allomedin" - 300-400 rubles;
- "Alpizarin" - 160-200 rubles;
- "Acyclovir" - 20-40 rubles;
- "Midantan" - 150-200 rubles;
- "Remantadin" - 50-60 rubles.
It is worth noting that the prices quoted are indicative and indicate the cost of the minimum number of tablets in the package.
Let's sum up the results
Thus, to anything to acquireexpensive antiviral drugs from foreign manufacturers. After all, today there is a huge number of domestic analogues, which are no worse, and sometimes they are much more effective.