What is galvanic face cleaning?
The most important component of skin care ispurification, because only so it can maintain resilience and a healthy appearance. One of the most effective modern methods that relieve the skin of black spots and contaminants is galvanic facial cleansing. This procedure has quite a lot of advantages and positive feedback, so it is worthy of attention.
The article will tell in more detail about what isrepresents galvanic face cleaning. Feedback, description of the procedure itself, as well as possible side effects after it are discussed below. This type of cleaning is rapidly gaining momentum, even though with the development of innovative technologies, other ways of improving the skin condition are becoming more and more.
Today in many cities workspecialized salons, where galvanic face cleaning is professionally carried out. Chelyabinsk, Moscow, St. Petersburg and Voronezh are the most "advanced" cities in Russia in this area.
The concept of
Initially, a procedure of this type was calleddezinkrustatsiey, as it is now called professionals. But ordinary people are more available phrase "galvanic facial cleansing". So this procedure began to be called because of the application of a special current, which acts on the human skin.
The galvanic current is the mostnormal electric current, but it does not differ too much voltage. A special alkaline solution is applied to the skin, and then the specialist begins to drive the electrode through this zone. To be afraid of this procedure it is not necessary, since it absolutely does not cause pain or discomfort. Thus, the process of hydrolysis passes, after which lumps of sodium hydroxide are formed from the previously applied alkaline solution. They react chemically with subcutaneous fat, which is called saponification. As a result, the most common soap base appears on the skin, which is easily washed off with water along with impurities.
The face is cleaned with galvanic current forT-zone, as well as in other areas that need it. For example, the procedure can be performed unhindered on the back, décolleté zone or shoulders. Thanks to the effect of current, metabolic processes in cells improve, and their recovery is greatly accelerated.
Galvanic facial cleansing at home or in special salons is recommended for people with the following problems:
- oily or combination skin;
- enlarged pores and oily shine;
- acne (without obvious signs of inflammation);
- dense comedones or black dots, not removed by mechanical cleaning;
- dull skin tone;
- minimal elasticity of the skin and small mimic wrinkles;
If the skin is too contaminated and the pores are strongly clogged, the disinfestation will act as a preparatory stage before deeper cleaning procedures (vacuum, manual and so on).
Galvanic cleansing of the face, of course, has specialadvantages, thanks to which and enjoys considerable popularity, but expect from her some incredible effect should not be. The procedure is designed to cleanse the skin, but not to rejuvenate it, so it will not be possible to smooth out deep wrinkles. The main advantages of disinfestation are:
- Absence of painful sensations during purification;
- does not need a lot of money, because instead of an alkaline solution, a 10-percent solution of soda is perfect;
- improves sebaceous gland secretion;
- ideal for sensitive skin, which for a long time remains irritated after other similar procedures;
- due to the blood circulation, small wrinkles are smoothed out.
Galvanic face cleaning: description of the procedure
For proper cleaning, aA special apparatus that provides galvanic current. To date, the most qualitative and effective are Aurora Ceutical G7, Ionic-ultrasonic, and also Beauty Iris. The cost of each of them starts from 5 thousand rubles, so a pretty good model can be purchased for home use.
The procedure itself is carried out in several stages:
- With a tonic, the skin is rid of dust and decorative cosmetics.
- A disinfectant is applied (it can contain extracts of plants and other auxiliary substances).
- One electrode is in the hand of the client, and the second is treated face. The device is moved strictly along the massage lines (photo is given below), without stretching the skin.
- The electrode with negative polarity is found within 5-10 minutes. At this time, the pores pass through themselves an alkaline composition that transforms into soap and releases pores from contaminants.
- The electrodes change places, and the skin is processed for about 7 minutes.
- The usual water from the skin is washed away with the remains of the alkaline agent, as well as the dirt released from the pores.
- A moisturizing cream suitable for this type of skin is applied to the treated area.
Frequency of cleaning
Galvanic face cleaning can be carried out asa separate course of treatment with pronounced comedones (from 3 to 10 procedures). As a preventive measure, it can be performed no more than once every two weeks. And after the end of the course it is recommended to regularly maintain cleanliness and conduct disinfecting once a month and a half.
Like any procedure using innovativetechnologies, cleaning of this type has certain side effects. They are observed quite rarely, but still before you visit a cosmetologist with them should be read. So, after carrying out galvanic cleaning, you can notice:
- metallic taste in the mouth;
- light and short-term redness;
- tingling in the area where the current was acting;
- increased dryness of the skin.
The price of the procedure in any salonwill directly depend on the pricing policy of this place, as well as the professionalism of the master. In general, the cost varies from 300 to 1500 rubles in any city in Russia.
Quite often women are looking for an opportunityTo carry out disincrustation independently, at home. To do this will not be so difficult, because the stages of the conduct are not very different from salon cleaning, and the modern market offers a lot of quality galvanic devices.
A ready guide can easily be purchased ina specialized store or a pharmacy at a reasonably acceptable price. If desired, this agent is quickly replaced with a soda solution (200 grams of mineral water dissolves 10 grams of soda).
Before and after galvanic cleaning, bothThe electrode must be thoroughly disinfected. The face skin after getting rid of dirt should be washed with water and lemon so that the pores are better closed and not clogged again.
In addition to thorough washing your face after cleansingyou can make a mask that has restorative properties. The maximum effect will be obtained after using clay masks (they can also be purchased at the pharmacy in the finished form).
After galvanic cleaning, the pores do not close too quickly - it takes about a day for them. Therefore, during this period, do not use makeup.
Galvanic face cleaning reviews onlygood. This service is used by both young girls and experienced women. Many before going to the cosmetologist are afraid of painful feelings and disappointment as a result, but, as practice has shown, this procedure is one of the most pleasant and effective.
During disinfestation, patients simply sit in thechair, feeling at the same time comfortable. As the women say, in just 5-10 minutes you can have time to relax and relax from the bustle, and in the end get a beautiful and clean skin.
Side effects are extremely rare,regardless of the place of cleaning. Whether professional treatment by a specialist or a procedure at home, in most cases everything goes without unnecessary problems.